Help us to give hope to girls without;
choices to those with none
Regular standing orders – of any amount – enable us to budget each month (see below for some of our many costs). If this is not possible your once-off or annual donations are always very welcome.
- We are committed to transparency
- No administration charges will apply
- You may choose how your funds are used
- We can provide you with a charity certificate
- Companies can increase their BEE scores
Bank Details: Name: Berea-Hillbrow Home of Hope. Bank: ABSA Ghandi Square. Account: 406 333 0888
There are three ways to donate money:
- PayPal option on the Seeds of Light South Africa (SOLSA) website www.solsa.org SOLSA are Home of Hope’s primary support – fundraising/coordinating volunteers/providing practical assistance
- Bank Details: Name: Berea-Hillbrow Home of Hope. Bank: ABSA Ghandi Square. Account: 406 333 0888
- Donations in Ireland: email firstname.lastname@example.org for details & information about our project
Thank you for making our work possible!
Here are some other ways you can support Home of Hope
- For our monthly jumble sale: Clothes, books, accessories, ornaments, household goods
- Clothes and shoes: from baby to teenage sizes
- Staple foods: maize meal, meat, rice, vegetables, bread, fruit, jam etc.
- Toiletries: sanitary towels, toilet rolls, vaseline, camphor cream, sunlight soap, etc.
- Have you got skills that you can share?
- Help girls with homework
- Assist at the monthly jumble sale
- Help at fundraising events
- Throw a party or function or host a fundraiser yourself